At Inside Information, we recognize that when cooperatives are making decisions about web services it’s difficult to compare apples to apples. The list below is designed to help explore service capabilities that might not otherwise be evident in proposals, but which we feel are critical to building and maintaining a successful web presence.
- Our sites are database driven which allows multiple users web-based administrative access, unlike the static old school site with one person as keymaster (“webmaster”).
- The easy to use content manager provides both basic and advanced functionality.
- We offer a powerful e-mail system with 250 e-mail accounts.
- Clients have the ability to create sign-up lists and send e-mail.
- For e-mail contact (newsletters or promotions) beyond what the cooperative chooses to do internally, Inside Information can handle setting up and sending e-mails.
- A constantly evolving web system with new features and always improving interface is an amazing benefit of our sites, and it comes to clients at no additional cost. Site capabilities grow with our client needs.
- Our sites have both graphic and text versions.
- Dynamic built-in site search functionality is provided.
- The ability to promote site or site content for search engines maximizes site accessibility.
- Monthly site trends reporting, analysis and recommendations provide feedback to management and ability to spend more time on strategic applications rather than daily upkeep. System also features anytime access to site statistics for more specific data on demand.
- Inside Information staff knows the industry. Our sites are designed with electric cooperatives in mind, and we are able to make recommendations on maintaining your site in the most effective ways because we are plugged in to cooperatives.
- 24/7 web assistance for issues/questions or important updates. Speak with our web technician anytime you need to.
- FULL backend administrative access for as many people as you want.
- Complete capability to establish password protected pages for “intranet” applications such as employees and directors.
- We maintain the site, but YOU control it!
Magic Valley Drives Decision-Making Process
“For us to remain competitive, we have to gather data and use it to drive our decision-making process.”
BRAD BIERSTEDT, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
MAGIC VALLEY ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE